Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.)

Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.)

By: Dublanica, Steve

Price: $3.00

Quantity: 1 available

Book Condition: Used-Very Good


pp336; Paperback in very good condition; Uncreased spine; Clean pages-6 have slightly bent corners; Light edgewear;According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths. Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed; replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places. Waiter Rant presents the server's unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won't spit on your food.

Title: Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.)

Author Name: Dublanica, Steve

Categories: Cooking Humor,

Edition: 6th

Publisher: Harper Perennial: 2009-07-21

ISBN Number: 0061256692

ISBN Number 13: 9780061256691

Binding: Paperback

Book Condition: Used-Very Good

Type: Paperback

Size: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8 inches

Seller ID: PGB0001042